Welcome to "The Simple Bookkeeper with PHP & MySQL" course!
In this course, you'll learn:
- Login & Logout with SESSION
- Auto-login with Cookie
- How to use password_hash & password_verify
- Insert, select, update, delete data
- Search data
By the end of the course, you'll be able to understand how PHP and MySQL work together and develop your web application :)
|XAMPP / PHP version||7.0.26 (*required PHP 5.5 or later.)|
- Please check preview videos so that you can know what kind of videos I created.
- I made this course especially for the people who learned the basics of PHP.
You can watch every step and create exactly the same application, but I'm not explaining every single code. (Of course, there are many notes and tips on the videos!)
- This course is Non-refundable.
Chapter1: Registration, Login & Logout
In this chapter, we're going to develop the minimal login system.
- How to connect to MySQL database.
- Register user's name, email, and password.
- How to use password_hash & password_verify.
- Login / Logout with Session
This chapter is completely free, so definitely try it :)
Chapter2: Account Settings & Auto Login
In this chapter, we're going to add more functions:
- Email existence check
- Change & Reset password
- Auto-login (Remember me) with cookie
Chapter3: The Simple Bookkeeper
Finally, we're going to develop the bookkeeping system.
- Insert / Select / Update / Delete data
- How to display data from MySQL database
- Search data
By the end of the course, you'll know how PHP and MySQL work together!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Hi, I’m Sara. I’m working as a freelance programmer in Japan.
Until 2013, I hadn’t had any coding experiences and programming knowledge. I also didn’t have any college degree. (I still don’t have one.)
And now, I’m working as a programmer. I’m developing websites and systems for companies and publishing over 10 mobile apps by myself.
Even if you don’t have a college degree or coding experiences, please don’t hesitate to try it.
I’m here to help you to learn how to code and become a programmer.
Hope you enjoy coding with me :)